Great guidelines how you can improve the your kitchen lighting and lights with awesome kitchen lighting ideas and designs, pendant and kitchen ceiling lights
Do you know which room is the heart of the house ? Some may say that your room other than the room, but the truth is that we all spent more time sitting comfortably in the kitchen , where we usually have breakfast and dinner almost every day. And why almost daily? Because most of us working out and lunch, but dinner always go home.
|kitchen lighting ideas and designs|
As the most important area of the house, we can not leave abandoned because often our friends and family will join her and we always make a good impression. So I will give some guidelines how you can improve the lighting in your kitchen to give it that touch of personality and warmth that every home should have.
Functional kitchen lighting ideas and designs :
- A general recommendation that give us the decor experts review all the lighting in the house, ie see the type of light in every room, so that from there we can make the necessary changes.
- The main source of light in the kitchen must come from the main focus that comes from the roof , which should reach every corner of the kitchen; after this come-ons and light in specific places.
- Usually feature kitchens with cupboards and drawers, a fitted kitchen, a refrigerator and a dining set aside, where the family gathers to share breakfast, lunch (weekends) and dinner. One way to give personality to the furn a is placing light lamps suitable for every room and corner.
- An example is light between the upper cabinets and kitchen cabinets (where standing blender, rice cooker and kitchen buckets); as in many small kitchens, this part is used to chop the vegetables and finish preparing food.
- Therefore it is important that there is enough light to make this work in comfort, to provide you with this job , you can install some light fixtures and recessed at first glance not you see lights, but when working you do much and make you look elegant and tidy your kitchen.
- Another area is to lighting the breakfast area (where we spent more time sitting in the kitchen); here we put warm lamps hanging type that enhance the area with incidental light.
- The recommended distance between the table and the lamp should be no less than about 60 cm. brightness to not bother the guests or feel very hot environment. If your cabinets are stained, you can enlighten them so that the dishes inside look striking and elegant.
Kitchen ceiling lights :
Ceiling light in the kitchen should be evenly lighting the room and interior components. Often, this is done using the built-in ceiling lamp - it's a great option if the kitchen set ceilings or special panels for lighting.
If you pasted over the ceiling in the kitchen or painted and have the opportunity to hang only one chandelier, you need to approach this issue more thoroughly.
One light source can not properly illuminate the entire kitchen. To kitchen lighting was adequate and fit harmoniously into the interior, there are many original and creative ideas.
Create a fun and stylish interior design and space will help illuminate this " ceiling window ." For such a simple and, at the same time, the original design uses elements of a translucent material, which are fastened to the ceiling.
Between the plane of the ceiling and placed overlapping fixtures that allow you to completely kitchen lighting .
Also for ceiling lighting in the kitchen, you can choose a beautiful chandelier for kitchen with one or more lamps.
Don't miss : False ceiling with LED lighting ideas
Kitchen Pendant lighting over the dining table
Lighting the dining table should be as comfortable as possible. In daylight illumination cuisine can be controlled by shutters , but in the evening you can not do without an artificial light source.
Original and very stylish look in the kitchen pendant lights, which you can adjust the height. kitchen lighting fixtures can be made of frosted or colored glass, with thread or colored mosaics, this option is an alternative lighting will help you create a romantic atmosphere and interesting interior design.
If your dining table is at the wall, can be used for lighting lamps or sconces with a pantograph, they can be used for lighting dining table and working area for the kitchen.
Kitchen lighting ideas and designs :Here I leave you some examples of how to light your kitchen with pictures
I suggest :
I think you will like :
DIY beautiful chandelier with his hands
Choosing the correct lighting for the kitchen, you make it more comfortable, cooking will be a holiday for you and family dinners - a pleasant tradition.